10 Mistakes to Avoid When Managing a Team
In this episode, Christina and Corinne discuss the ten biggest mistakes to avoid when managing a team in your business. From outsourcing to SOP’s, listen in to learn how to utilize and manage your team members, and to learn how to stay clear in your business goals while avoiding mistakes.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Managing teams of different sizes
- Managing a variety of different team members
- How to pay attention to what you need to outsource
- How to make sure your revenue stream is = to your outsourcing
- To make sure you have SOP’s
- How to utilize your team members
- To be clear in your business goals
- Make sure you collect and store all of the correct information and paperwork
About Christina & Corinne
Christina Hitchcock and Corinne Schmitt are the founders and business coaches behind The Smart Influencer. They host a weekly podcast where they share straightforward tips to help influencers work smarter not harder. Together they have over 20 years of experience running six-figure businesses. They’re both published authors and run multiple sites (independently and together). They are spreadsheet geeks and workflow fanatics with a knack for creating systems that anyone (even those who detest spreadsheets) can easily use.
Show Some Love
If you liked this episode, please consider rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app. As always, we’d love to know what you learned in today’s show – send us a DM on Instagram to let us know.