Business Books to Add to Your Reading List
Are you looking for some new books to help you shift your mindset and grow your business? In this episode, we are sharing the books to add to your reading list that made a big impact for our businesses.
In this episode, we’re sharing the books that positively impacted our businesses and mindsets. If you’re looking for books to help you grow your business and success, you need to add these books to your reading list.
Episode 059: Business Books to Add to Your Reading List
- Atomic Habits by James Clear. This book will help you change your habits over time.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill. This book helps you achieve personal growth that will positively affect your business.
- The 12-Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington. This book helps you rethink about how you organize your year.
- Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt. Michael explains the difference between scarcity thinking and abundance thinking.
- Contagious Optimism by David Mezzapelle. This books helps you to change your mindset to be more positive.
- Duct Tape Marketing by John Jantsch. Duct Tape Marketing shares important marketing tips to apply to your business.
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber. This book teaches you how to work smarter not harder and work on your business rather than just in it.
- Launch by Jeff Walker. This book can help you build a system for selling products.
- Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson. Russell explains various types of sales funnels.
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson. This book teaches you how to create a solution for your customers.
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you liked this episode, please consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app. As always, we’d love to know what you learned in today’s show – send us a DM on Instagram to let us know.