E132: Pinterest: What’s Working Now
In this episode, Christina and Corinne speak with guest Kate Ahl from Simple Pin Media. They discuss all things Pinterest, and discuss Kate’s take on what influencers should be doing to be successful with Pinterest today.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Where Pinterest is headed
- Integration with ecommerce
- Using Pinterest to promote your digital and physical products
- The status of spam and hijacked pins
- Who’s using Pinterest today
- Using Pinterest trends and analytics
- Old and new Pinterest strategies – what’s really working NOW
- Native scheduling vs scheduling tools…what’s better?
About Kate Ahl
Kate Ahl is the owner and founder of Simple Pin Media, a Pinterest management and marketing agency. Her company has worked with over 1000 Pinterest accounts over the last 8+ years. Their goal is to help business owners understand how to leverage the platform to grow their email list, find cold leads, and make more sales. Kate is a Pinterest speaker, teacher, podcaster, and strategist.
Show Some Love
New to advertising? Want to learn the ins and outs of Pinterest? Join Kate’s Simple Pin Ad’s Society—a membership that helps business owners learn, test, and scale Pinterest Ads through community, live training, and more.
If you liked this episode, please consider rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app. As always, we’d love to know what you learned in today’s show – send us a DM on Instagram to let us know.