How to Get Sh!t Done
In this episode, Christina and Corinne sit down with Ellen Goodwin to discuss how to make yourself productive. Through the use of short term goals and thinking of your future self, you can trick your brain into getting sh!t done.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why creating short term goals is better for your brain when accomplishing work goals.
- Why your brain gets distracted so easily.
- How knowing your levels is the number one thing to do.
- Why milestones are the key to accomplishing your goals.
- Why you need to look at your future self and think of the ways to do nice things for them.
- How to pre-commit to the maintenance.
Episode 114: How to Get Sh!t Done
If unchecked procrastination, rampant distractions, persistent energy-leeches, and extreme multi-tasking are your struggles, Ellen Goodwin is your expert. She fiercely believes that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for getting things done, so she encourages experimentation when putting together the tactics, tools, and techniques that make up your personal productivity blueprint.
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you liked this episode, please consider rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app. As always, we’d love to know what you learned in today’s show – send us a DM on Instagram to let us know.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Atomic Habits
- Done: How to Work When No One Is Watching
- Self Control app
- Freedom Website Blocker app
- Smart Influencer Mastermind