Influencer Retirement 101
In this episode Christina and Corinne sit down with Ryan Wilson, of Wilson Wealth Advisory Group, to discuss retirement for influencers. They discuss the best ways to save and how to create a plan of action to reach your retirement goal.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How much money you actually need to save in-order to retire.
- How much you should be saving per year in-order to reach your retirement goal.
- What an IRA is and what it can do for you.
- How to set up an investment portfolio.
- Why it is better and cheaper to learn from other people’s mistakes.
Episode 116: Influencer Retirement 101
Servicing investors for 23 years, my team and I provide comprehensive, objective financial advice to help provide our clients with the peace of mind that their most important financial goals will be attained. Dedicated to continuing education, I have earned the following designations to better serve my clients:
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor
- Chartered Retirement Planning Couselor
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you liked this episode, please consider rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app. As always, we’d love to know what you learned in today’s show – send us a DM on Instagram to let us know.