Why You Need SOPs
In this episode Christina and Corinne discuss SOPs and their importance for your business’ attractiveness to potential buyers and training new team-members. Evolve and adapt your business in 2023 through the use of SOPs.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What SOPs are and how they can help.
- What the benefits of completing tasks through SOPs are.
- How training a team can be solved through SOPs.
- Why the reviewing and updating phase is important for SOPs.
- How to use SOPs to make your business more attractive to perspective buyers.
- How SOPs can help find the areas that are not efficient or time-sucks.
Episode 109: Why You Need SOPs
About About Christina and Corinne
Christina Hitchcock and Corinne Schmitt are the founders and business coaches behind The Smart Influencer. They host a weekly podcast where they share straightforward tips to help influencers work smarter not harder. Together they have over 20 years of experience running six-figure businesses. They’re both published authors and run multiple sites (independently and together). They are spreadsheet geeks and workflow fanatics with a knack for creating systems that anyone (even those who detest spreadsheets) can easily use.
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you liked this episode, please consider rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app. As always, we’d love to know what you learned in today’s show – send us a DM on Instagram to let us know.