Tracking Keywords and Updating Content
In this episode, Corinne and Christina sat down with Aleka Shunk, of Blogging with Keywords to discuss the “key” to tracking keywords and managing content.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why tracking keywords is important to grow your website.
- How to interpret keyword data to make smart decisions.
- How to do keywords research from scratch.
- Why a search tool is needed.
Episode 108: Tracking Keywords and Updating Content
Aleka is the founder of the food blog Aleka’s Get-Together and has a Master’s Degree in Teaching, Learning and Curriculum. After researching keywords ineffectively for over two years, she finally figured out how to find the right keywords that allowed her to rank on the first page of Google tripling her organic search traffic in under four months.
Aleka then took her expertise as both a food blogger and teacher to create ‘Cooking With Keywords’, a keyword research school to help other bloggers increase their organic search traffic.
Be sure to check out whats cookin’ with Aleka’s new course: Keyword Research for Food Bloggers.
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you liked this episode, please consider rating and reviewing our show on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app. As always, we’d love to know what you learned in today’s show – send us a DM on Instagram to let us know.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- How to Outrank Bigger Sites with Aleka Shunk
- A Unique Approach to SEO with Brandon Gaille
- Quick SEO Wins with Casey Markee
- Tips for a Solid SEO Strategy with Casey Markee